Car Cleaning Dubai - Jaguar XE Forum

post #1 of 3 Old 02-07-2017, 01:32 AM Thread Starter

Car Cleaning Dubai

Hello, everyone! Most of us gearheads here want maintain the our cars and we want it to look good all the time because it represent us. In order to do that, we have to do something. So what are the things to avoid in order to maintain the cleanliness of our car?
post #2 of 3 Old 02-07-2017, 01:59 PM

Don't drive it

My main rules are no eating in the car. No one is allowed to drink or even bring beverages in the car. If I have a beverage, it's in the cupholder but I have a microfiber layed out in the cupholders and place the cup on top of that so even if you get a drip or two, there's nothing getting dirty. Kick your shoes together before swinging them in to the car. Windows up as much as possible.

Quick vacuum of the car every 4-5 days. Wipe down the interior with a dry microfiber or with a little detail spray every Friday or Saturday.
post #3 of 3 Old 02-12-2017, 12:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streamline View Post
Don't drive it

My main rules are no eating in the car. No one is allowed to drink or even bring beverages in the car. If I have a beverage, it's in the cupholder but I have a microfiber layed out in the cupholders and place the cup on top of that so even if you get a drip or two, there's nothing getting dirty.
A BIG YES for that! For me, as much as possible, I try to avoid the eating inside the car because I know some of the particles will be left. You know what they say, prevention is better than cure. So it's a little act then can really help you maintain the cleanliness of your car

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jaguar XE Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page