British Racing Green Metallic Jaguar XE Picture Thread - Jaguar XE Forum

post #1 of 12 Old 07-16-2015, 05:04 PM Thread Starter

British Racing Green Metallic Jaguar XE Picture Thread

Use this thread to post pictures of your British Racing Green Metallic Jaguar XE!

post #2 of 12 Old 07-18-2015, 10:14 AM

Here is mine, just arrived!

Last edited by Beaver; 07-18-2015 at 10:20 AM.
post #3 of 12 Old 07-20-2015, 04:01 PM

This is a really great shade of green. I like how it is pretty dark and not too obvious. Haven't seen many pictures of this color on the whole so its good to get some real world shots.

post #4 of 12 Old 07-20-2015, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaver View Post
Here is mine, just arrived!

WOWOWOWOWWWW Fantastic!!! havent seen even pictures of one in BRG. It does look a little darker, is that true in person or just the photos?
post #5 of 12 Old 07-20-2015, 04:56 PM

Pictures were taken with an iPhone in a sunny summer afternoon and are untouched, I confirm it is a natural dark metallic green
post #6 of 12 Old 07-21-2015, 02:36 PM

BRG Colour

I've ordered mine in BRG with latte interior. Today saw an XF in BRG with latte interior in at a jag dealer. YUM I wouldn't say BRG is particularly dark but it is lighter than the photos posted.
post #7 of 12 Old 07-21-2015, 04:18 PM

In the shade it almost looks black, and I think that is a good thing. The subtlety of the BRG makes it unique without being to bright and in your face. I know I wouldn't want to drive a super bright green car... or even a moderately bright green car.
post #8 of 12 Old 07-21-2015, 05:45 PM Thread Starter

These are some great pictures which I think do a good job at showing what BRG looks like in person.

I just hope you plan on doing some of the important initial stuff to ensure it stays looking good and for long!
post #9 of 12 Old 07-23-2015, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by john View Post
These are some great pictures which I think do a good job at showing what BRG looks like in person.

I just hope you plan on doing some of the important initial stuff to ensure it stays looking good and for long!
You are talking about wax and paint protector and the like?

I always figure that luxury cars like this come pretty well outfitted already. Do you really think its necessary?
post #10 of 12 Old 07-23-2015, 06:39 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winger View Post
You are talking about wax and paint protector and the like?

I always figure that luxury cars like this come pretty well outfitted already. Do you really think its necessary?
Yes. Seen detailers inspect and rant about the condition of OEM paint for just about every car maker, it's always in need of that sort of treatment.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jaguar XE Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page