Configure SuiteCRM For Real Estate Agents - Jaguar XE Forum
User Tag List

post #1 of 5 Old 10-04-2020, 05:40 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Configure SuiteCRM For Real Estate Agents

I'm trying to find a good way to figure this out for my real estate business. I need a thread that works like this:

Find a lead
The transformation in perspective
Start working with the prospect of buying or selling a house
Sell the seller's home or represent the buyer for a new home.
Recycle them back as a prospect for your future business.

The best I can think of is to use the “invoices” module for deferred transactions (the seller signs a contract to list their home, or I show buyers the homes they are interested in). As soon as I sell their house (or the buyer buys a house with my representation), I will delete the account.

The problem is that I need the accounts module to be optional. I would like to create an account (I would probably also rename the module) only if the seller agrees to let me list my home or if I actively show homes to buyers.

What do you think about it? Has anyone done this setup?
post #2 of 5 Old 10-04-2020, 06:13 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
It is really hard to do something like this when you have a limited budget. I have just read a story where someone paid millions for real estate in some game... It is really crazy how people are spending money just like that and we struggle.
post #3 of 5 Old 10-04-2020, 06:25 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
OMG, that's so much money! There are many real estate properties that you can invest money in. If, for example, he bought a house, this house would be his forever, until he decides to sell it or do something else with it. When you put that kind of money in the game, you can never be sure that the money won't be lost. People can stop playing them, but the house remains forever. There is a very good platform for connected investors where you can learn how to flip house. On this platform, there are real estate investment clubs where you can choose a group that suits your interests. You join it and exchange experience and knowledge. It's simple, invest smart.

post #4 of 5 Old 10-04-2020, 06:50 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesPaige View Post
OMG, that's so much money! There are many real estate properties that you can invest money in. If, for example, he bought a house, this house would be his forever, until he decides to sell it or do something else with it. When you put that kind of money in the game, you can never be sure that the money won't be lost. People can stop playing them, but the house remains forever. There is a very good platform for connected investors where you can learn how to flip house. On this platform, there are real estate investment clubs where you can choose a group that suits your interests. You join it and exchange experience and knowledge. It's simple, invest smart.
I agree, but people are crazy...
post #5 of 5 Old 10-05-2020, 05:14 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I think you just need to allocate your budget correctly

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jaguar XE Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page