Using Marijuana while using Trimix? - Jaguar XE Forum
User Tag List

post #1 of 4 Old 10-18-2020, 05:13 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Using Marijuana while using Trimix?

Hi everyone!,
Now I'm starting my journey in using Trimix for my ED issues and wondering if anyone has had any experience or problems using Trimix while using marijuana? I currently use it to ease the pain of severe arthritis when needed, and sometimes to relax and get a better night's sleep before going to bed. I've already searched all over the Internet and can't seem to find any results or information on my topic. Any experience or advice would be greatly appreciated!
post #2 of 4 Old 10-18-2020, 07:16 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
I started smoking marijuana to ease the pain in my leg. I don't know about the consequences, but there doesn't seem to be any addiction.
post #3 of 4 Old 10-18-2020, 08:03 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Hey, Weed is not a danger and it don't give any addicts for your smoking process or your health but meth gives a lot of danger to your health since it is non organic thing that marijuana, so personally I think that meth can give you addiction more than marijuana, since marijuana gives only emotional addiction but not the physical. By the way if you raise or own marijuana then you are not addicted at all, since you are not buying it and you can always have a smoke, but personally for me helps, moreover my I shouldnt use it, when it's legalized in my state. I've known about it at urbanaroma.com. Hope my words was useful for you.

post #4 of 4 Old 11-19-2020, 08:19 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
If I were you, I would generally give up using marijuana, especially when taking various medications.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jaguar XE Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page