CBD products to relief stress? - Jaguar XE Forum
User Tag List

post #1 of 20 Old 07-02-2020, 10:21 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
CBD products to relief stress?

Do cbd products really relief stress?
Just want to try some cbd's at the first time and want to know how will I feel myself
post #2 of 20 Old 07-02-2020, 05:45 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I didn't use it for my own, but i used to bought for my mom, and i was worrying about the quality. From the moment when her doctor prescribed her to use CBD I started to search some shop with good quality, I wanted to give my mom really good Al hemp flowers, that helped her to reduced stress after my father death, CBD helped her to reduce insomnia and anxiety. The main thing for me was that she is using quality products and all of them i found at this shop as well with all the instructions and different sortsit.
post #3 of 20 Old 07-02-2020, 06:03 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
It just calm you, you feel very plreasant and happy) I like it

post #4 of 20 Old 07-02-2020, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoeSanderson View Post
I didn't use it for my own, but I used to bought for my mom, and i was worrying about the quality. From the moment when her doctor prescribed her to use CBD I started to search some shop with good quality, I wanted to give my mom really good Al hemp vendors, that helped her to reduced stress after my father death, CBD helped her to reduce insomnia and anxiety. The main thing for me was that she is using quality products and all of them i found at this shop as well with all the instructions and different sortsit.
I had an almost similar situation but it had ended not as well as yours(
post #5 of 20 Old 08-19-2020, 12:52 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Personal experience regarding cbd : I was sceptic about it, I never drank or smoked weed. And cbd oil based on that was something very dubious option. I had a lot of anxiety and strees in public, especially in limited space, it's like you feel unsafe. But I knew something is not right because I'm a really not bad person, I like friendship and new dating. So, many years was like that, no pills or synthetic medicine that could help, because there it "helps" for one thing and damages something else. I really was in state that it was all about me. One day, I was scrolling iHerb.com portal and there was an small article about cbd oil and hemp oil, after studying I knew cbd is more on to me. After using 6 months, I can tell one thing - I was at the morning tired but all of these changes, when I woke up feeling of motivation and control was present. All of those bad side effects from I don't know where, are gone and never felt them again. If you are interested I buy in gummy form because it's nicer rather than pills or capsules. I will put here the link, I buy from them for almost a year https://baeys.com/product/baeys-cbd-gummies/
post #6 of 20 Old 08-20-2020, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FergusonJes View Post
Personal experience regarding cbd : I was sceptic about it, I never drank or smoked weed. And cbd oil based on that was something very dubious option. I had a lot of anxiety and strees in public, especially in limited space, it's like you feel unsafe. But I knew something is not right because I'm a really not bad person, I like friendship and new dating. So, many years was like that, no pills or synthetic medicine that could help, because there it "helps" for one thing and damages something else. I really was in state that it was all about me. One day, I was scrolling iHerb.com portal and there was an small article about cbd oil and hemp oil, after studying I knew cbd is more on to me. After using 6 months, I can tell one thing - I was at the morning tired but all of these changes, when I woke up feeling of motivation and control was present. All of those bad side effects from I don't know where, are gone and never felt them again. If you are interested I buy in gummy form because it's nicer rather than pills or capsules. I will put here the link, I buy from them for almost a year https://baeys.com/product/baeys-cbd-gummies/

I hope it will be a good acquisition as my budget is limited
post #7 of 20 Old 10-12-2020, 10:49 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
I like vaping CBD it is really nice.
post #8 of 20 Old 10-12-2020, 10:49 AM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
You really like to vape? I have also been a vaper for years now and I love it. Where do you get your vape products from? I was looking for an online shop and the best one I was able to find now is https://www.vaporsolo.com/lg-hg2-186...h-20a-battery/ . They sell everything there, but I wanted to change it because once I waited for a really long time for their stuff to come. They told me that it is because of the virus, but other deliveries were on time. I would like to know where do you buy your vape liquid from.
post #9 of 20 Old 10-13-2020, 04:18 PM

I am vaping cbd oil and it helps me with stress relief
post #10 of 20 Old 10-15-2020, 05:56 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesPaige View Post
You really like to vape? I have also been a vaper for years now and I love it. Where do you get your vape products from? I was looking for an online shop and the best one I was able to find now is https://www.vaporsolo.com/lg-hg2-186...h-20a-battery/ . They sell everything there, but I wanted to change it because once I waited for a really long time for their stuff to come. They told me that it is because of the virus, but other deliveries were on time. I would like to know where do you buy your vape liquid from.
Yeah, I love it.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jaguar XE Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page