Jaguar XE Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I am a new jaguar owner and made the switch over from Audi, one of the features i really liked is the HDMI port in the car with my big screen.

I connected my phone to the hdmi port as well as a playstation and neither would pop up on my media screen.

Is there anything I am not doing or is there anything else I need to do to be able to use this?

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to get the video to show on the screen of my car.

Also if this is an easy fix please excuse my ignorance haha I am brand new to the brand! :)

·
Registered
150 Posts
Is nothing showing up at all or does it not work when you're in motion? There's no video when your car is in motion for safety reasons.

·
Registered
32 Posts
There should be an upcoming workaround/hack for the motion restrictions. If nothing is showing up even when parked then you might have a defective HDMI port or might be behind on your software version.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Not sure about a workaround, but it's best to bring it in to your dealership if the HDMI port doesn't work if you're not in motion.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts