Jaguar XE Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really like the wide look of the XE on the pic with the two reporters!

·
Registered
701 Posts
It will be a battle, but BMW will undoubtedly win the clash. Even if the XE is the better car, the BMW 3-Series will sell more.

I also think that white is not the most flattering color for the XE. It looks much better in other colors.

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It will be a battle, but BMW will undoubtedly win the clash. Even if the XE is the better car, the BMW 3-Series will sell more.

I also think that white is not the most flattering color for the XE. It looks much better in other colors.
I wouldn't mind... I hope the XE is a big success for Jaguar, but I also hope that the majority of fleet drivers will choose for the A4/C/3.... keeping our cars as special as the should be :)

·
Registered
775 Posts
No doubt about that... the 3 series owns this segment, at least for now and for some time to come. Not sure what it will take for the runner up's to take it over.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Do you think that Jaguar wants to have less volume than some of its competitors in order to be a more exclusive brand, or do you think that Jaguar would choose to move a ton of volume if it had the option?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Do you think that Jaguar wants to have less volume than some of its competitors in order to be a more exclusive brand, or do you think that Jaguar would choose to move a ton of volume if it had the option?
Why would they want to do that with how they're expanding their line up with more models?

·
Registered
701 Posts
So volume then?

Jaguar is just a smaller company so there are different strategies they could take. The upcoming models would seem to point towards volume though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts