Jaguar XE Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Oh boy... a lot lol. Service records, overall condition of the paint, underbody, interior, etc., accident history, what kind of fuel was used, fluid levels, tire conditions, rim damages, all electronics work, I could sit here and list a whole bunch of things lol. Check for common problems or recalls/TSBs and see if anything was done to it

·
Registered
47 Posts
Oh boy... a lot lol. Service records, overall condition of the paint, underbody, interior, etc., accident history, what kind of fuel was used, fluid levels, tire conditions, rim damages, all electronics work, I could sit here and list a whole bunch of things lol. Check for common problems or recalls/TSBs and see if anything was done to it
I would agree with you there. It is a must to know how the car was properly maintained

·
Registered
97 Posts
Bring an expert on checking up the car... That's the first thing you should do unless you're an expert.
That's definitely the most ideal thing to do. Even if you have to pay him a bit of money, it's well worth it and it'll prove in the long run. An expert can point something out that doesn't necessarily have to be broken, but can be worn and on the way out that you naturally wouldn't notice.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts