Jaguar XE Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At least to me it is...

Love that small overhang on the headlight, just adds a touch of aggressiveness in all the right places...

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
I agree!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
...Love that small overhang on the headlight, just adds a touch of aggressiveness in all the right places...
Great pic, where did you get/take it?

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
I took it myself at the toronto autoshow!
Great, did you get a chance to sit in the car? How did you experience the driver's space?

I sat in an R-Sport in december, but the seat was positioned wrong for me and couldn't be adjusted because the car had no more electricity :)

·
Registered
701 Posts
Yea the headlights are are pretty cool. I like how it gives the headlights more emotion. Like the car is a bit coy or something.

·
Registered
177 Posts
that is indeed a great part of the XE, a lot of great lines and shapes come together at that part of it, i especially like the lines going up the hood, adds a lot of character to it.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Great, did you get a chance to sit in the car? How did you experience the driver's space?

I sat in an R-Sport in december, but the seat was positioned wrong for me and couldn't be adjusted because the car had no more electricity :)
I did, visibility was great nearly all round, cabin feels very airy and open, touchpoints are BEAUTIFUL and enjoyable to touch. Buttons give excellent feedback...however just feedback, can't comment on function unfortunately...

They let me peek under the hood too...but no snaps allowed...>:D>:D

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
I did, visibility was great nearly all round, cabin feels very airy and open, touchpoints are BEAUTIFUL and enjoyable to touch. Buttons give excellent feedback...however just feedback, can't comment on function unfortunately...

They let me peek under the hood too...but no snaps allowed...>:D>:D
Great. How tall are you? (just to compare with my height :) )

·
Registered
775 Posts
another angle of it is pictured below.
the thing about this is that one picture alone won't do it justice, need multiple angles

·
Registered
701 Posts
There just really isn't any other part of the car that comes close to the headlights in my books. The taillights stand out but are still a distant second.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Do you think that they will bring this headlight design to future models as well, or is it a design that is only going to be used on the XE?

·
Registered
775 Posts
Do you think that they will bring this headlight design to future models as well, or is it a design that is only going to be used on the XE?
im sure there will be some cues shared with this and other Jaguar models, it's part of a design language.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I was told not to expect them because of the front having an actual brake duct to cool the front brakes.
Kinda like how they had to delete the lower led lights on the ATSV to make room for brake ducts.

·
Registered
775 Posts
I just hope they go about integrating fog lights in a sleek and clean way and not just stick some round fogs in an opening.

·
Registered
251 Posts
i wouldn't care for fog lights
never had much of a real need for them and on the XE, it might not look good.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts