Jaguar XE Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
Fortunate for BMW they'll still hold out strong with sales, but I have a good feeling the XE will come to market with some serious momentum, just how close to BMW... i'm not sure.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Fortunate for BMW they'll still hold out strong with sales, but I have a good feeling the XE will come to market with some serious momentum, just how close to BMW... i'm not sure.
I'm not sure about surpassing the 3-Series but I do think that the XE is going to drain some sales from the 3-Series, and that should be regarded as a success.

·
Registered
251 Posts
If they can pull through strong from the start like Range Rover did with the Evoque... that will do A LOT for them.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I heard that the Evoque had some issues. 2/5 across the board on "Overall Quality", "Overall Performance and Design" and "Predicted Reliability". That's from JD Power. I suppose quality does not denote sales though.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Im really not sure if made for curves is taking shots at jag... especially when every automag has praised the XE as the new king of handling and road feel in segment...

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think the subtlety is what makes is fun. That you wonder if it is or isn't.

Just a fun thing to think about anyway.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts