Jaguar XE Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Use this thread to post pictures of your British Racing Green Metallic Jaguar XE!

·
Registered
701 Posts
This is a really great shade of green. I like how it is pretty dark and not too obvious. Haven't seen many pictures of this color on the whole so its good to get some real world shots.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Pictures were taken with an iPhone in a sunny summer afternoon and are untouched, I confirm it is a natural dark metallic green

·
Registered
2 Posts
BRG Colour

I've ordered mine in BRG with latte interior. Today saw an XF in BRG with latte interior in at a jag dealer. YUM I wouldn't say BRG is particularly dark but it is lighter than the photos posted.

·
Registered
701 Posts
In the shade it almost looks black, and I think that is a good thing. The subtlety of the BRG makes it unique without being to bright and in your face. I know I wouldn't want to drive a super bright green car... or even a moderately bright green car.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
These are some great pictures which I think do a good job at showing what BRG looks like in person.

I just hope you plan on doing some of the important initial stuff to ensure it stays looking good and for long!

·
Registered
701 Posts
These are some great pictures which I think do a good job at showing what BRG looks like in person.

I just hope you plan on doing some of the important initial stuff to ensure it stays looking good and for long!
You are talking about wax and paint protector and the like?

I always figure that luxury cars like this come pretty well outfitted already. Do you really think its necessary?

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You are talking about wax and paint protector and the like?

I always figure that luxury cars like this come pretty well outfitted already. Do you really think its necessary?
Yes. Seen detailers inspect and rant about the condition of OEM paint for just about every car maker, it's always in need of that sort of treatment.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Yes. Seen detailers inspect and rant about the condition of OEM paint for just about every car maker, it's always in need of that sort of treatment.
I was always of the opinion that the extra paint stuff was a cash grab. maybe I'll have to look into it a bit more deeply.

·
Registered
775 Posts
It's not but its also not necessary, some folks just have a certain standard of way of maintaining what they have and this is one of the ways to do that with your brand new vehicle... even used as the years go by.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts