Jaguar XE Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, everyone! Most of us gearheads here want maintain the our cars and we want it to look good all the time because it represent us. In order to do that, we have to do something. So what are the things to avoid in order to maintain the cleanliness of our car?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Don't drive it ;)

My main rules are no eating in the car. No one is allowed to drink or even bring beverages in the car. If I have a beverage, it's in the cupholder but I have a microfiber layed out in the cupholders and place the cup on top of that so even if you get a drip or two, there's nothing getting dirty. Kick your shoes together before swinging them in to the car. Windows up as much as possible.

Quick vacuum of the car every 4-5 days. Wipe down the interior with a dry microfiber or with a little detail spray every Friday or Saturday.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Don't drive it ;)

My main rules are no eating in the car. No one is allowed to drink or even bring beverages in the car. If I have a beverage, it's in the cupholder but I have a microfiber layed out in the cupholders and place the cup on top of that so even if you get a drip or two, there's nothing getting dirty.
A BIG YES for that! For me, as much as possible, I try to avoid the eating inside the car because I know some of the particles will be left. You know what they say, prevention is better than cure. So it's a little act then can really help you maintain the cleanliness of your car

1 - 3 of 3 Posts