Jaguar XE Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this may sound as usual, but what is the most important part of the car the needs to be taken care of in a regular basis?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Jean, you should probably begin by looking at the owners manual to see what the maintenance schedule recommends. It seems that your most likely problems, other then routine maintenance would come from the extreme heat in Dubai. When I was in Saudi Arabia the main things I checked most frequently were my air filter (because of dust storms), radiator fluid, and tire pressure. Other than those I don't think maintenance in Dubai would be any different than in any other country.

·
Registered
60 Posts
The most important thing that needs maintenance is obviously the oil. If the oil doesn't get changed and gets sludgy, you'll have a lot more problems to worry about

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jean, you should probably begin by looking at the owners manual to see what the maintenance schedule recommends. It seems that your most likely problems, other then routine maintenance would come from the extreme heat in Dubai. When I was in Saudi Arabia the main things I checked most frequently were my air filter (because of dust storms), radiator fluid, and tire pressure. Other than those I don't think maintenance in Dubai would be any different than in any other country.
Well, I think you're right in your point about the extreme heat. It really needs attention

1 - 4 of 4 Posts