Jaguar XE Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hej vänner Jag har tio år jaguar bil försäljning och körupplevelse det är en bra bil för varje person om du är från Sverige och andra länder sedan carprice.se ger dig en hel del infromation om Jaguar .:(:(:(

·
Registered
43 Posts
Se tu parli come mangi io che ci posso fare?

Translated from the italian (because I do not know what language you're speaking): "if you speak as you eat there is nothing I can do for you"

·
Registered
102 Posts
Translated from Swedish:

Hello friends , I have ten years Jaguar car sales and the driving experience is a good car for each person if you are from Sweden and other countries since carprice.se gives you a lot of infromation about Jaguar

Can't tell if it's spam to promote that site or not

·
Registered
251 Posts
Translated from Swedish:

Hello friends , I have ten years Jaguar car sales and the driving experience is a good car for each person if you are from Sweden and other countries since carprice.se gives you a lot of infromation about Jaguar

Can't tell if it's spam to promote that site or not
Seems legit so far, hopefully it stays that way.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey carzz yes there is a lot of controversy about them but i always received what i ordered and cant really complain about price either because i buy in bulk from them cause of specifics of my business :X

·
Registered
1 Posts
Carprice valued my old Volvo at 1100 euro and i wanted to sell it for 700. After a month i sold it for 1000 :p Its worked for me and i saved 300 euro with them, minus Carprice fee :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts