Jaguar XE Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
The UK version has prices. I love that configurator. Gave a lot of details and made me appreciate the car more. That side, £395 for paddleshifters as an option? Wtf.

XE R-sport looks like what I wi be getting.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Interesting that it's up already. I'll be more excited once there's some firm indication of what options can be had.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Cheers mate, we should get a build thread going, I know we don't all have the appropriate configurators for our locations but perhaps we can all use the UK one to keep things homogenous and comparable?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hi all,
If you haven't seen it, Jaguar already has a basic configurator up on their website which lets you select colors, wheels, trim, etc... It doesn't have any pricing information but it's sure fun to play with.

http://rules.config.jaguar.com/jdx/en_us/xe_jscwl01b/

Really liking the colors and wheels they're offering.
Thanks for posting this! Here is my British Racing Green XE. I do wish green was a more common color these days.

I like the styling of this wheel choice, but regrettably, the size is 19". I prefer 18" wheels for a smoother ride and less expensive tire replacement costs, but none of the 18" wheel options complement the XE as well as this wheel, in my opinion.

·
Registered
701 Posts
I think that I am going to go with the quartzite metallic. I think that brown and other earthy colors are making a comeback.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts