Jaguar XE Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm really surprised that no one has posted their mileage here. I believe that the XE will get excellent mileage, especially the 2.0 diesel. My XE is still on order, but I will be posting the mileage when I get my car and start using it. To date my VW Jetta Sportwagen (one of the cheating illegal diesels) has average 42 MPG over the 60,000 + miles that I've owned it. Hopefully my XE will get something similar.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I'm really surprised that no one has posted their mileage here. I believe that the XE will get excellent mileage, especially the 2.0 diesel. My XE is still on order, but I will be posting the mileage when I get my car and start using it. To date my VW Jetta Sportwagen (one of the cheating illegal diesels) has average 42 MPG over the 60,000 + miles that I've owned it. Hopefully my XE will get something similar.
Well, you said it right. It is really a good idea

·
Registered
82 Posts
Seems like the 2.5t and the 2.0t have a pretty good gap in mpg. Kind of expected but again I guess it all comes down to the way we're driving it and where we're driving it.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Nice mileage. How much city and highway driving are you doing and what has your driving style been like on average? I know with these XE's having a heavy foot can be a bit tempting.
that is around 40 km in city and 60 km in highway.
Both in D Mode, Eco during highway.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts