Jaguar XE Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if this is how the XE headlights are made from the factory. At night when Im driving my right headlight is shining and there is this beam of light that shines at the road. And at the end of that beam on the road it comes to a sharp tip at the end of the beam of light. While the left headlight just illuminates the road without that visible beam. Is that how its supposed to be?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have been looking for good headlights for lighting at night for a very long time. I would like to find a good replacement for the original, but to make their light brighter and more prominent among other cars.

·
Registered
1 Posts
This is specially done in such a way that one headlight better illuminates the other driver and the other one is not so bright in order not to dazzle the oncoming driver. This technology is widespread in new cars, especially premium ones. I see this a lot, and I'm very glad that automakers are thinking about creating such technology. If there were no such headlights, the percentage of car accidents would have increased by several percent......
Could you tell me some more information about it? Let’s talk in PM

1 - 3 of 3 Posts