Jaguar XE Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just wanted to say Hi

My name is Amy I currently have a 2013 Cadillac ATS 2.0 turbo Rwd Performance model, Had a 2011 CTS Premium prior to that.
The specs for the XE S caught my interest along with the exterior styling so I am here to gather more information and keep up with any news regarding the XE S or faster variants..
:D

·
Registered
701 Posts
Anyone know if the XE offers variable steering feel settings?
Pretty sure it does. Not exactly sure what each mode is, but this quote from Car & Driver seems to confirm that the XE will have different drive modes:

Switching to an electric rack allows Jaguar to link the steering feel to different drive modes—e.g., stiffer for a sport setting, lazier for a comfort mode, etc.—as well as enabling integration with a host of unspecified driver-assistance technologies (likely including a lane-keeping feature).

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
welcome aboard Amy, glad you've joined us! Interested to hear more on why the ATS is letting you down...

And by letting you down I mean, you're thinking about abandoning it right, ok why? :D
Minus a couple minor problems the ATS hasn't let me down yet but the Dealer service & experience is terrible regardless of where I go.

·
Registered
771 Posts
After having a couple ATS loaners while my CTS was in for service it was the only car I wanted.
Good choice.
I've seen the new CTS's and they look great, but just too big for my needs, still a great sedan. Cadillac has improved greatly. Now they have some new flagship sedan in the works which from the test mule shots make it seem like this will be a big deal not only for Cadillac but the industry and segment it's in.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Good choice.
I've seen the new CTS's and they look great, but just too big for my needs, still a great sedan. Cadillac has improved greatly. Now they have some new flagship sedan in the works which from the test mule shots make it seem like this will be a big deal not only for Cadillac but the industry and segment it's in.
I remember seeing when the CTS made it's debut for the new year model, design on it along with the rest of Cadillac's new designs are very nice

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
This is my ATS
Radiant Silver Metallic

Jet black leather with brushed aluminum trim.

With the help of my b.f. I finished the PDI my self because I didn't want them washing or detailing my car.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Just for closure. After driving a couple XE'S I have decided the XES is not for me, I love the exterior but I just cant get over the look and layout of the Interior..
2017 model year changes with ATS left me with no upper trims like the ATS 2.0T Performance I had so I ended up getting a loaded ATS-V, Cadillac gave me a deal I could not refuse, Maybe Jaguar will do some changes in the future that will lure me in again because I will still be watching what Jaguar does with the XE as of right now though it is not for me.
Even though the XES engine is smoother and more refined I found the drive and handling to be softer and prefer the ATS chassis more and the Infotainment reminded me of the first gen CUE...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.