Jaguar XE Forum banner

If the Jaguar XE comes with an optional Glass Roof, would you get it?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
702 Posts
I've always liked panoramic roofs. I think it is great having the extra natural light in the cabin. Cars can be stuffy and cramped but having that extra openness really makes a difference for me. The panoramic roof would sit pretty high on my list of options if it's offered.

· Registered
702 Posts
I've typically been ok with just a moonroof. Unless the price is right and the view is downright stunning I don't see it being high on my priorities. Pano roofs really bake the cabin as well, even with the shade pulled...
It is true that it can make the car very hot, but I think that is only a concern depending on where you live. In Canada the weather isn't deathly hot usually so its not a huge concern to have to deal with some extra heat during the height of the summer.

· Registered
702 Posts
Do the people who aren't such a big fan of the panoramic roof dislike it because they think its not worth the money, or would you guys still not like the panoramic roof even if it didn't come at an extra cost?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.