Jaguar XE Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
Seen the ghibli and i have to say it's really nice, almost completely thought it was a quattroporte untill i looked at the center console and seen "Ghibli"

It reminds me a lot of the quattro which of course is a good thing

·
Registered
771 Posts
Someone shrunk the Quatroportes sweater and handed it down to the Chrysler 300. The Ghibli really is a dog, its a running gag that Jags will leave you stranded but how about a Maserati that tries to vibe the steering wheel off the column, a key fob that only works on tuesdays or its narcoleptic habits of nodding off for a nap when idling in park (perhaps this is a green agenda?)
Yup thats Maserati. But like with all things that people view highly, they likely wont care much about those issues because it's a "ferrari"

·
Registered
771 Posts
Carbon tub would be sweet and finding ways to use the same setup elsewhere would be great or even parts of it so in the end it is more versatile without placing any restriction or limitation on them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.