Jaguar XE Forum banner

Jaguar USA dealer staff get luxury training ahead of XE launch

13K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  Kingpin 
Sounds to me like it is just a good excuse to take your team out for a fancy lunch. I'm sure that some people aren't familiar with good customer service, but any car salesman who is good at his job would probably make enough money to go out for a nice dinner every once in a while. I just refuse to believe that these people have no idea what high-end customer service is like. The whole thing seems a little gratuitous.

Well you'd think that people who work for Jaguar would have the same information that the public has at the least about upcoming vehicles. It would be nice if they had a bit more info actually, but I can see how companies would keep those things a secret with all the people who like leaking secrets in the auto industry.

I hope that this means that they will continue this through the future instead of just a one time thing that they don't end up continuing. You'd think that something like this would be part of initial training as soon as they hire people.

But like you said, at least they are doing it now.

Have any of you guys visited a Jaguar dealership? How did you find the customer service?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.