Jaguar XE Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the first render of the eventual XE Coupe Cabriolet. Simple enough render, seems they've taken the XE's race and grafted it onto the shell of an F-Type...

·
Registered
701 Posts
That is an absolutely gorgeous car. If it looks something close to it then I think that Jaguar should build it, but I wonder if they will since they might rather have people buy the F-Type instead of the XE convertible.

Do you think that Jaguar will make a convertible version of the F-Type?

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That is an absolutely gorgeous car. If it looks something close to it then I think that Jaguar should build it, but I wonder if they will since they might rather have people buy the F-Type instead of the XE convertible.

Do you think that Jaguar will make a convertible version of the F-Type?
Maybe if they decide to cancel the one they already make ;) Convertible was first mate you know that ;)

·
Registered
775 Posts
They could make it as a cheaper coupe, that's always a good thing for them and the industry.

Sadly, just like the F-Type they'd likely launch it as a convertible and then a hard top

·
Registered
151 Posts
yes but this is a different situation than f type. They need an XE coupe to go tete a tete with A5 and 4 series. No point in dawdling...

·
Registered
251 Posts
in my honest opinion...

the convertible should cost more, more components and it's just a more complex process.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Not bad at all.
I'd like to see it happen.
I can imagine that if Jaguar does it, it could look close to this. Some slightly wider rear 1/4's would help.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts