Jaguar XE Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
219 Posts
FRear access is poor too, and believe me you don't want to be in the back when the car is being driven, with an all black interior, and the feeling of being enclosed, you do feel rather unwell - and i was not the only one to mention this.

Don't tell my daughters...

But for every negatives there are positives... I selected a lighter Latte interior and added a sunroof. Should improve the feeling for my passengers.

· Premium Member
219 Posts
2.0T Ingenium engines not being ready for launch. They're still using the older Ford engines.
Please explain? The diesels are ready and were already used in the reviews/tests in janary, the petrols are expected later and will be the Ford's till that time.

Or do you have new info?

· Premium Member
219 Posts
I was under the impression the diesel ingenium isn't ready yet either? I am upset about this because the main marketing feature of the XE ahs been the new ingenium engine family dadadadahhdahdhadadaa... and... they're not ready...
They're ready.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.