Jaguar XE Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
702 Posts
Infotainment is the downfall of so many cars. I'll have to try it out for myself before making a decision though. I imagine that the rear seat space will be fine though. I usually don't have people back there and if I do then they can handle it. I'm not looking for a full size sedan.

· Registered
702 Posts
Even more of a downfall when you consider how distracted people are when driving because of it and other things going on.
The best infotainment system is really easy to use so that you don't really have to think about it. So many infotainment systems have far too many unorganized menus screens. Its hard to get it to do what you want intuitively. I still think that Jaguar should hire an outside company to do their infotainment systems.

· Registered
702 Posts
I was under the impression the diesel ingenium isn't ready yet either? I am upset about this because the main marketing feature of the XE ahs been the new ingenium engine family dadadadahhdahdhadadaa... and... they're not ready...
Diesel is ready, gasoline is not, at least not at the production levels needed for the US right now. That's what I heard.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.