Jaguar XE Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The reviews are pouring in these days and here's another one from the U.K. It's great how they took it on a stretch of bumpy road to test out the suspensions and the results sounds great!

Driving the new Jaguar XE briskly down this wonderful section of the Fosse makes it clear engineers have nailed the chassis setup. Even on larger 19-inch wheels, it’s nearly impossible to beat the optional adaptive dampers into submission. The suspension always keeps up, so you feel like a rock star behind the wheel while the car cossets your passengers.
http://www.automobilemag.com/reviews/driven/1508-2016-jaguar-xe-diesel-u-k-spec-review/

·
Registered
775 Posts
Not bad at all. This might even be encouraging for owners to go ahead with installing aftermarket wheels with lower profile tires. Looks like stock tires are running a 35 profile tire.

·
Registered
701 Posts
I hear the suspension is great. It's one of the things that Jaguar has been emphasizing about the vehicle, so I am glad that reviews are finding that it is living up to expectations.

·
Registered
251 Posts
I hear the suspension is great. It's one of the things that Jaguar has been emphasizing about the vehicle, so I am glad that reviews are finding that it is living up to expectations.
It's something i'd like to see tested and test for myself in comparison to its competition. BMW might be hard to beat and if they've done that... it could do some good for them. But BMW has that loyal following.

·
Registered
701 Posts
It's something i'd like to see tested and test for myself in comparison to its competition. BMW might be hard to beat and if they've done that... it could do some good for them. But BMW has that loyal following.
If you'd like to see it tested, a test seems like a review so here you have it.

As for testing it yourself, guess you'll have to wait for a test drive. BMW will have to be beat by other brands eventually. No reason why that can't happen now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts