Jaguar XE Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Welcome!

Translating spanish to english and vise versa isn't that hard, hopefully this guy will come back, one post since joining and didn't return.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yeah, always nice to see people from other nationalities and also forum should had a script already attached in different languages with option to choose on during registration, though it is probably disabled. I hope you come back though. I recently even made my friend from DSRLeasing to try out XE and he was really overwhelmed.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Yeah, always nice to see people from other nationalities and also forum should had a script already attached in different languages with option to choose on during registration, though it is probably disabled. I hope you come back though. I recently even made my friend from DSRLeasing to try out XE and he was really overwhelmed.
that would be great but probably will take a long time for the forum owners to implement, anyone who really wants to be here will just use Google Translate. If you're on a Google Browser, when it detects a language you don't speak, immediately it prompts you with the option to translate.

·
Registered
39 Posts
It's good to know that we are creating here a community of people with the same love and passion and awesome cars. I hope that we will be able to share our knowledge with each other in order to make a better life :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts