Jaguar XE Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Short review on the Jaguar XE S :)

A lot more fun in this car!

The electric power steering is nicely weighted, and the nose feels agile from the second you tip it into a corner. Once it's turned in, you can use the throttle to bring the back around in a neat, controlled arc without feeling loose or out of control, and then once you're pointing in a straight line again it's a matter of rolling onto the throttle and enjoying letting the howling V6 drop-kick you down the road.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Power and overall feel coming from the engine is important to me and hearing that they like it aside from the fact its lacking power, being a detuned unit should make tuning it an interesting experience. A few hundred dollars later after purchasing a tune we could be well on our way to experiencing the kind of power that wakes up the XE-S enough. Now I just wonder what the tuning potential is like in these, who knows what sort of power is waiting to be unleashed.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just imagine tuning it up and hearing that power unleash! I would do it too! I would've assume because it's XE-S, there would be more power to it. Maybe that's just my imagination.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts