Jaguar XE Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my friend has a problem with his car. He is driving an XF 2012. He told me that when he is driving his car, he is hearing a knocking noise coming from the suspension as he drives over rough surface or speed bumps. So the search for a car repair center here in Dubai started

·
Registered
57 Posts
I hope that you have better luck finding a competent mechanic in Dubai than I used to have in Saudi Arabia. The mechanics there could sometimes get a car to run, but you never know how long it would continue running. It got to the point that if you had any kind of car problem you just bought a new car and hoped that they had serviced it properly before it was shipped to Saudi.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hope that you have better luck finding a competent mechanic in Dubai than I used to have in Saudi Arabia. The mechanics there could sometimes get a car to run, but you never know how long it would continue running. It got to the point that if you had any kind of car problem you just bought a new car and hoped that they had serviced it properly before it was shipped to Saudi.
Thanks for the advice stan! My friend was able to search for a car repair center here in Dubai. He had an inquiry to the premier car care. He would check if they had a good service there

1 - 3 of 3 Posts