Jaguar XE Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings from Canada.

I'm on the market for a new sedan and it's mostly between the Jaguar XE and the BMW 3-Series. By reading everyone's thoughts and experiences on the two models, I hope to make a decisions early next year.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Welcome the the forum! I have been reading good things about the XE in comparison to the 3-Series so I think that Jaguar may have a winner on its hands here.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Which trim of each model are you looking into?

Have you ever owned a vehicle in this segment before?

Welcome!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I was thinking of the XE R-SPORT in black sapphire or odyssey red with the jet leather interior. I've never owned a sporty car of sorts as most of mine were hand me downs meant for families. That's why I'm taking my time with this.

·
Registered
701 Posts
No problem with taking your time. You should. I think that there are so many BMWs around that Jaguars are just a more interesting type of vehicle to have around. If part of a luxury vehicle is the exclusivity, I think Jaguar provides more of that.

·
Registered
251 Posts
No problem with taking your time. You should. I think that there are so many BMWs around that Jaguars are just a more interesting type of vehicle to have around. If part of a luxury vehicle is the exclusivity, I think Jaguar provides more of that.
Taking time is indeed the best thing to do, being a large purchase that you'll have to stay committed to for a while ensuring you're confident in your choice is a real investment.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts