Jaguar XE Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I'm new to jaguar. Just got an xe 20T prestige less than a month ago. Liking the car a lot. Hoping to learn a lot here to make my ride more enjoyable than it is. Below are some pics of my ride.

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum batman aha, congrats on the new Jag. Think you'll have to make a dedicated account in order to link pictures, as it looks like you were just signed in as a guest. Look forward to seeing your pics. Have you owned Jaguars prior to the XE?
Thanks Maximilian! I dunno what happened but I did sign up for an account prior to posting that. Anyway I've re-registered and now am a registered user. Thank you for welcoming me. No, I've not owned a jag prior to this. This is my first.

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Maximilian! I dunno what happened but I did sign up for an account prior to posting that. Anyway I've re-registered and now am a registered user. Thank you for welcoming me. No, I've not owned a jag prior to this. This is my first.[/quote

Hey there

Sorry for the confusion. It seems you might have hit that perfect window of our server move and your account was misplaced. I've had tech re-sync everything, now you're all back inline /forum/images/JaguarXEForum/smilies/tango_face_smile.png

DM
Thank you for the explanation! 😄

1 - 3 of 3 Posts