Jaguar XE Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Moderator Cambio from jaguarforums.com found a quick start manual on Jag's Topix site...

Click here to download it. (sorry, PDF exceeds the maximum file size on this forum).

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That was wish 1, here is number 2: May I have my ordered XE by tomorrow :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Thanks
ROFL!

Did your dealer mentioned any week, month or year :) ?

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
75 Posts
Thanks for bringing to our attention.

After going through it they need to add a second USB and an SD card slot since the NAV is already using up the existing SD slot.
I prefer my music to be stored on SD because it will Index faster.
With the way it is now if you use a thumb drive for music you lose the luxury of only requiring the USB portion of a phone charger cord in the car while music is being played with a thumb drive.

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for bringing to our attention.

After going through it they need to add a second USB and an SD card slot since the NAV is already using up the existing SD slot.
I prefer my music to be stored on SD because it will Index faster.
With the way it is now if you use a thumb drive for music you lose the luxury of only requiring the USB portion of a phone charger cord in the car while music is being played with a thumb drive.
You're welcome!

Maybe you could use your smartphone for streaming music over Bluetooth? I do this in my Merc using Spotify.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I occasionally use Pandora but I would still prefer my own music stored on a Thumb Drive or SD card to listen to the majority of the time.
Having more than 12k songs I would prefer not to use up any storage space on my phone also.

It is a simple change they could hopefully do in the 2nd year or something.

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I see. I ordered extra 12v outlets so I can use the one in front to charge my Phone when needed. But my current BlackBerry can last almost two days on a single charge, and I almost never have to charge it en route.

And, I am thinking about buyong an Ipod to stream my music, including Spotify.

·
Registered
775 Posts
I see. I ordered extra 12v outlets so I can use the one in front to charge my Phone when needed. But my current BlackBerry can last almost two days on a single charge, and I almost never have to charge it en route.

And, I am thinking about buyong an Ipod to stream my music, including Spotify.
If power is what you want to be better off with without worry, getting a phone with a removable battery is always a good route to go, like a Samsung Note. Either get multiple OEM batteries or a big aftermarket battery

·
Registered
251 Posts
If power is what you want to be better off with without worry, getting a phone with a removable battery is always a good route to go, like a Samsung Note. Either get multiple OEM batteries or a big aftermarket battery
Good point.

I might just have to consider that.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts