Jaguar XE Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Is this the same color that is in this picture? Because the one in the opening post looks quite a bit darker than the brighter red here. I prefer the brighter red.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Is this the same color that is in this picture? Because the one in the opening post looks quite a bit darker than the brighter red here. I prefer the brighter red.

Googled the color and came across this XF, seems like a completely different color than what you're showing:

·
Registered
701 Posts
So its the darker red that is actually available on the XE?

Too bad because I think the brighter one looks better.

·
Registered
701 Posts
The darker red was always available on the XE.
OK we have established that but I like the brighter one. Is that one also available or is it some kind of promo only color?

So I looked it up on the website. The brighter red is "Italian Racing Red". I find it a more exciting color than the Odyssey Red which doesn't seem as brave, like it wants to be in the background more so. Just my two cents.

·
Registered
772 Posts
The way I see it they had to offer both colors since it helps to target two different audiences, those that want something sporty looking and feeling and then something that is a bit on the classier end. Good move IMO. Something a lot of brands do.

·
Registered
701 Posts
I think that I'd like it more in real life because from all the pictures that I've seen, Jaguar has a great color designer.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That's the case with colors from my experience, they are always better in person due to all in them that gets exposed in different lighting situations

1 - 10 of 10 Posts