Jaguar XE Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you less than enthralled with the XE S' interior we saw earlier, perhaps this will pique you...

·
Registered
701 Posts
Great interior IMO. Once I play around with the materials to get it the way that I want it, I think it will be awesome. I'll have to spend some time with the configurator.

·
Registered
8 Posts
how are you getting on with the configurator ,i am only getting a choice of 17 inch wheels and not much of a choice on the interiors ,on the 2.0 d even the portfoilio doesn't seem to have much of a choice, to be honest i am a bit dissapointed ,you dont get the same standard spec on a portfolio xe that you get with the standard xf portfolio.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Looks great, now I just wonder what it's like to sit in the XE's interior, how comfortable it is since this will be my daily driver and what to make sure it will be good for those long drives.

·
Registered
177 Posts
how are you getting on with the configurator ,i am only getting a choice of 17 inch wheels and not much of a choice on the interiors ,on the 2.0 d even the portfoilio doesn't seem to have much of a choice, to be honest i am a bit dissapointed ,you dont get the same standard spec on a portfolio xe that you get with the standard xf portfolio.
It might not be the same configurator, sometime it changes depending on which nation version of their website you're using.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts