Jaguar XE Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
Both orders are grey so far. Wonder if that will be the most common color to buy. I am expecting there to be quite a few reds being picked up too.

I am also very interested to hear reviews of the HUD.
From what i have noticed a lot of people are in favor of grey over red, i have a feeling in the end grey will top out as the leading color.
i come from a history of red cars and this time around, grey is looking much better to me!

·
Registered
771 Posts
I'm about to order a Jaguar XE 2.0D 163hp automatic R-Sport in Bluefire
With Advanced and Navigation pack
Meridian Sound System
Privacy glass
18 inch Matrix
14 way Electronic seats

Its a leasecar, I have to convince my boss that the XE is a representive car. He thinks I cannot go to a customer with a Jag but I can with a BMW 3 series..
So wish me luck, I really really want this car! ;-)
AWEsome! Welcome to the forum. Keep us posted on how things go.
Best of luck!

·
Registered
771 Posts
2.0d [180] Prestige 4dr Sal
Transmission: Manual
Exterior Colour: Metallic - British racing gree
Interior Colour: Taurus leather - Jet with sien
Extras: Heated front seats, Front and rear carpet mat sets, Privacy glass,Electric adjustable heated doo, Jaguar sound system + 6 speake, Metallic -British racing gree, Morzine headlining, 40/20/40 split folding rear se,Interior mood lighting, Smart key entry system, Taurus leather - Jet with sien,Brushed aluminium veneer, 18" 7 twin spoke black matrix

Due for delivery 23July2015
I like how you configured your XE, great choices.

Welcome to the forum.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.