Jaguar XE Forum banner
41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Good heavens, only eleven days from order to delivery - that's amazing!
Well the car was ordered (imported to Mauritius) by the dealer as a show vehicle. But I managed to sneak it before they could even put it in the showroom.

11 days is the slow paperwork process that Mauritian authorities take to make the car available on the road.

I got my car 2 days ago and I'm so thrilled by the interior and even the Cadillac look on the outside. Much more impressed than my Audi A4 S-Line (b8).

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've ordered a petrol XE R-Sport 240hp Automatic

- Ultimate Black
- 19" Allows Venom Black
- Two-tone bland/red sports seats
- Red Stitching
- Parking Camera
- Electric Seats

Order Date: 20/07/15
Delivery Date ETA: 31/07/15 (3 more days!!)
God damm it, here is my beast! Sorry, but I'm so overwhelmed by my fist Jag that I couldn't resist! So far, so good!

I had an Audi A4 S-Line (Interior - incl sports suspension), but the Jag XE R-Sport is so much more comfy.

The interior is nothing like any other cars.

Only problem is that the phonebook and the music playlist can only be operated by the touchscreen, no means of using the steering controls or a knob. That in turn can be very distractive for a driver.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have just ordered an XE British racing Green Auto 180 diesel portfolio privacy glass, full sunroof, adaptive lights, wood burr trim light oyster headlining and black interior, service pack, elect lumber seats, blind spot, space saver wheel, powr fold mirrors , lighting pack, parking pack, and personal "15 " number plates, , I liked the green and the blue fire but went for the green as i cant see many of that couou about its a nice dark colour but seems to change in bright sun! traded in a 63 green land rover freelander hse

I managed to negociate a pretty good discount too!! (9.6%)

·
Registered
2 Posts
just ordered XE 25T Prestige. Broke the gray mold here! Got Dark Sapphire (dark navy blue), with latte interior.

Anyone know how long it takes to get the car? I am in New Jersey.
Thanks.
Dave
I got the same color scheme. The 3.0l awd premium though. I'm in ny.
It was gonna take over a month more to get the lighter blue so I took the dark.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.