Jaguar XE Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts

This is such a ridiculous spectacle. It's cool, but at the same time it is crazy that Jaguar put all this money into flying planes overhead, importing the XE with a helicopter and everything. Its so over the top.

I wonder how they will outdo themselves next product launch.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Well you have to consider that what you consider alot of money put into flying planes is relatively scant when considered that TATA (owns Jag) is one of the largest multinational conglomerates in the league.

Over the top, if you insist, but you're talking about it right, so its clearly been effective whether you liked it or not is irrelevant, you've accepted the argument and are now actively participating. If you ask me thats good marketing ;)

·
Registered
251 Posts
Not a bad way to promote the XE, epic video. Now I just wonder if they can keep other promotional video's up to par with this one or beyond it, it would require some serious budget.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Well you have to consider that what you consider alot of money put into flying planes is relatively scant when considered that TATA (owns Jag) is one of the largest multinational conglomerates in the league.

Over the top, if you insist, but you're talking about it right, so its clearly been effective whether you liked it or not is irrelevant, you've accepted the argument and are now actively participating. If you ask me thats good marketing ;)
Amazing marketing IMO.

When it comes to marketing, I don't think there's any 'over the top' in marketing, this is just them being super creative and effective with marketing, which this clearly is. It's not easy to stand out, but they've done it.

·
Registered
177 Posts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUFxdvleomw

This is such a ridiculous spectacle. It's cool, but at the same time it is crazy that Jaguar put all this money into flying planes overhead, importing the XE with a helicopter and everything. Its so over the top.

I wonder how they will outdo themselves next product launch.
It's all about being creative, this does make it harder for them to think of things that will be up to par with it or even better, which Is what I want to see happen. Probably not always will they be able to 1+ up themselves.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts