Jaguar XE Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Ars technica is a UK site and they have recently published a very in depth review of the Jaguar XE down to it's production plant.

It's worth a read if you have time but I'll just list out a few of the key points for everyone: http://arstechnica.co.uk/cars/2015/09/2015-jaguar-xe-review-finally-a-british-car-that-competes-with-its-german-rivals/

Precise steering and softer suspension bushes minimizes noise and the harshness of the road while providing the driver with crisp steering response on twisty roads.

The interior driving position allows for adjustments for drivers of every size and here's something new for everyone, at least for me, the stereo camera system mounted above the interior rear-view mirror recognizes traffic signs. Not quite sure how they would calibrate it for every sign or how it works exactly but it is interesting.

· Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lol, most people speed around 10 over the speed limit. I don't think it's telling you what to do because it functions more as a reminder. I just how my data isn't being sent somewhere...

· Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not sure if it's been posted yet, I couldn't find this on the forum but here is a video review from Telegraph Cars.

It's a close race between the XE and it's German rivals but he does state that the XE is fun to drive with great suspension. I would still pick the XE over the other two.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.