1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
73 Posts
I think the super six is going to be sufficient, but hey some people are crazy! At that point, just bring home an F-Type and tell the missus she can sleep on the sofa... !

·
Registered
775 Posts
I think the super six is going to be sufficient, but hey some people are crazy! At that point, just bring home an F-Type and tell the missus she can sleep on the sofa... !
Depending on your missus she may also want an F-Type of her own :D

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think that Jaguar is trying to embrace the V8 while other brands are leaving it behind for more efficient supercharged engines. I think its a good move because there are plenty of people out there that still are drawn to a V8 simply because it is a V8.

Personally, I don't need a V8 though. The lower Jaguar XE engines will definitely be sufficient and will save me a little money.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I think that Jaguar is trying to embrace the V8 while other brands are leaving it behind for more efficient supercharged engines. I think its a good move because there are plenty of people out there that still are drawn to a V8 simply because it is a V8.

Personally, I don't need a V8 though. The lower Jaguar XE engines will definitely be sufficient and will save me a little money.
When it comes to the XE, are you just looking to use it as a commuter? What exactly do you want out of the XE or any other vehicle you're interested in?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Supercharged V6 is plenty of power for me. V8 is just going to be extra money for a compromised weight distribution and poor fuel economy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts