Jaguar XE Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Premium Member
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fX0j2uwLeWc

The great XE in the color I ordered. This is a Portfolio edition with 25t engine. My car will be the Prestige with a 20d engine, so without the great exhausts. Interior color will be the same but in Taurus leather.

· Premium Member
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do you have a delivery date? I was looking at the options on the uk build site and was surprised at the number of things that one could purchase. Do you have a list of the packages or options you took?
Hi Rawcpoppa, my configuration:

180hp Diesel, automatic transmission
Prestige edition
Ammonite Grey
Teint (dark) windows
Panoramic sunroof
Oyster interior
Business pack (navigation, etc.)
Winter pack (Xenon, heated chairs)
Extra: full chrome grille
Extra: set 18" 5 star diamond wheels (I use the default 17" for my winter tires)

Dealer says that the expected delivery date is July 1st, or a few months earlier :) They have no clue at the moment.

Cheers.
Marc.

· Premium Member
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

· Premium Member
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
do you guys think there will be any chance of us getting a first look at them before we even take delivery? ... like during some jaguar city-to-city tour, dealer demo's, etc?
The XE will be shown (together with Land Rover's new Discovery Sport) at the Masters of LXRY fair in Amsterdam december 11th-15th. At saturday the 13th JLR will host a special introduction evening.

So for The Netherlands that will be the first opportunity to see the XE in the flesh.

· Premium Member
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
So are you planning on attending this event? Sounds like you are in the know.
Yes, my dealer told me to expect an invitation. If I attend the event I'll shoot some photos and post them here!

Reactions: john
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.