Reactions: BJM

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
251 Posts
Awesome, now they just need to give us a factory tour with some people speaking on camera, people that that have played an important role in the process.
Would be great to have that bit of 'inside' information.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Those behind the scenes production and design videos are really great. I think they get a lot of attention online and it gives people a better connection to the Jaguar XE -- more than just seeing it in a photo or in a showroom. And here's another photo from XE production.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Yeah.

We might even get some insight on it at shows since they might display a half cut model along with some information provided then and their about the production process.

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You asked for a production video?

·
Registered
43 Posts
The good thing is that looking at the steering wheels in the pictures, they are building for both UK and Europe markets.
I just signed up for a test drive in Marseille on May 30th, I'm dreaming to call them a few days before to tell them "I have to cancel because I'm test driving my own XE......":D

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The good thing is that looking at the steering wheels in the pictures, they are building for both UK and Europe markets
Wow, I didn't notice that!

I am stalking my dealer for a build/delivery date. He told me last month that the chassis number was assigned, so I guess production is near.. But hey, I'm waiting since mid-October...

Let's see who gets the first XE here on the forum...

Reactions: BJM

·
Registered
73 Posts
The good thing is that looking at the steering wheels in the pictures, they are building for both UK and Europe markets.
I just signed up for a test drive in Marseille on May 30th, I'm dreaming to call them a few days before to tell them "I have to cancel because I'm test driving my own XE......":D
Solihull will be building all XE's globally, at least until Jaguar gets that second factory up and running

1 - 11 of 11 Posts